From a Real Estate standpoint, curb appeal can increase property value and can draw in more buyers, thus leading your home to a potential faster sale. Keeping an eye-catching curb appeal year-round will help seal the deal!
8 Tips to get your Home eye-catching curb appeal
- Keep yard clean and clear of debris, including walkways and driveways.
- Mow and edge your lawn.
- Keep trees trimmed to avoid obscuring the front of your home.
- Keep landscape preserved year-round. Choose from a variety of seasonal plants and flowers to enhance exterior color.
- If you are considering painting the exterior of your home, consider your neighborhood homes and theme before choosing a color.
- Remove and replace broken gutters.
- Remove forgotten Holiday lights.
- Act like you are a buyer and take notes.
Remember, if buyers like the outside of your home, they are more likely to schedule an appointment to view the inside!